I have been developing and delivering workshops for over 15 years and I want to work with you and your library! I am passionate about professional development and empowerment for library staff and I can create custom workshops to suit your organisational needs.
With a background in education and libraries, I am perfectly positioned to develop and deliver workshops to match the needs of your staff. My work in public, state, special and university libraries, as well as for the Australia Library and Information Association, has given me a broad understanding of the Australian library sector to apply to staff training.
Workshop topics include:
- Social media for libraries
- Photography for social media
- Outreach for libraries
- Supporting small business and entrepreneurs in libraries
- Advocacy for libraries
- Event planning and management for libraries
- Digital collaboration tools for libraries
- Professional development for libraries
- Networking and relationship building
- Personal branding
My workshops are fun, colourful, interactive and engaging with a focus on sharing, collaboration, actions and outcomes. Participants will leave my workshops empowered to apply their new skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Contact me so we can discuss your needs. I can’t wait to work with you!